Configuration Management Coordinator (Must be a U.S. Citizen)
Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Responsible for managing multiple Engineering and Change Management processes and systems.
- The candidate will work closely with engineering and other change management personnel to support the review and release of engineering changes, bills of material updates and documents to drive robust changes within the organization.
- The position will be responsible to assist with change management requests from the associated manufacturing plants.
- Responsible for managing all change process records (CPRs), drawing releases, Engineering Change Notices (ECNs) Software Release Documents (SRDs) Supplier Request for Change (SRCs) documents, and uploads Bill of Materials (BOMs) into SAP.
- Interacts closely with product engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing to ensure product development drawing and BOM releases are completed on-time to support the overall program milestones.
- Associate Degree and 2-3 years of professional-level engineering release experience
- Good Computer skills (MS Office/365 suite of applications)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the engineering release processes
- Experience with BOM structures, engineering drawings, design change procedures, and the technical facets/implications of product development and the relationship to a manufacturing environment
- Prior Automotive industry experience
- Candidate must be a US citizen