Sr. Engineer - Hardware
- Responsible for analysis, recommendation, and implementation of customer requirements into detailed analog and digital circuit designs for automotive Wireless Phone Charging applications.
- Responsible to perform design trade-off analysis, circuit design implementation, requirements vs capability analysis, DFMEA's, and worst-case analysis. Interfacing with the customer is required.
- The position will entail working as a member of a multi-discipline design team working with Software and Mechanical design activities as well as interfacing with suppliers, purchasing, manufacturing, test engineering, quality, and sales.
- Generate Schematics, Bills of Material’s, PCB layouts, as well as coordinating builds and verification tests.
- Generate design or production validation test plans, EMC test plans, test requirement documents and End-of-line test specifications in compliance with the customer / industry-standard test requirement specifications.
- Analyze EMC test results, identify potential root causes of the EMC issues and recommend the design fixes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering required
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Must have excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have experience with ECAD schematic/PCB layout development tools. Experience with Mentor Graphics DxDesigner/Expedition PCB layout ECAD tools is preferred.