Sr Engineer - Software (Must be a U.S. Citizen)
Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Responsible for embedded software development throughout the lifecycle of the product. This includes requirements capture, software architecture and design, coding, and validation.
- Work with 3rd party software vendors to integrate CAN communications stack software and bootloaders.
- Work closely with hardware and system engineering teams at BCS’s Farmington Hills location, understanding requirements and developing solutions.
- Support customer meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical / software engineering or related field.
- Minimum 7 years experience developing embedded software (preferably for automotive applications).
- Ability to communicate clearly in speech and writing.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to Detail.